Saturday 7 March 2015

EXCUSED

 Time: 4PM                                                                                                                Venue: PNB ATM
Date:28/02/2015



 It was a pleasant day with little showers,I was going to Eat something outside as College was Closed for Holi Vacations. I went to withdraw some money from ATM in our college.

ATM was empty (generally its very crowded due to excessive demand 100-200 Rupees withdrawal) , I went on to withdraw money. Meanwhile, a herd of four five girls ( herd because they were talking continuously at high voice) arrived inside.

I noticed them but paid no interest in the mean time my thousand rupees ( I have to remember that zero rupees convo. every time before using Units along with Quantity) came out,I snatched them immediately from machine as one of my friends has told me His money going back into the machine.( I believe him because Its matter of money,nobody takes risk here)

While I moved A side to Keep my money and card in wallet , I noticed they were very keen .So.I turned away from them and kept my stuffs inside.

Now comes the main Part , the interesting one -
                                                                                I had to go out and they all were covering the Entrance Gate(which also was the Exit way in this case) . So I said :
 " EXCUSE ME " (  I remember I was having beard of approx. an inch length with a Angry Young man Looks and When I said those words It sounded Too Gentle and Low )
" EXCUSED " (said all of them in Unison almost Giggling and were Being Sarcastic too)
-----------------------------------------------------FACEPALM------------------------------------------------------------
   
I had no more Courage to turn back and say something.So,I walked away Laughing at my self and thinking what should have I replied?

What would have You Done In such situatio? Do not forget to tell me... :P
                                                                         
@ShantnoOo

No comments:

Post a Comment